The eXtensible Text Framework (XTF) is a powerful open source platform for providing access to digital content. Developed and maintained by the California Digital Library (CDL), XTF functions as the primary access technology for the CDL's digital collections and other digital projects worldwide.
- New implementations: xtf-2.2.war
Download the full release
- Existing implementations: xtf-core-2.2.zip.
Download the core updates to keep your customizations
- Documentation only: xtf_2_2_documentation.zip
Tutorial PackageThe tutorial package includes the latest release of XTF along with a copy of the "Getting Started" tutorial and an example collection to use for the exercises in the tutorial.
Source Code: Build XTF Yourself!
Mercurial RepositoryOur code is now being maintained in a mercurial repository on sourceforge.
- Clone the tree: http://xtf.hg.sourceforge.net:8000/hgroot/xtf/xtf (read-only)
- Browse the tree: http://xtf.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/xtf/xtf
- Build instructions: see Building XTF from the Source Code in Tips & Tips.