Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Cool Presentation: 100 Things To Watch In 2011

Whenever I come across “predictions,” “trends” or “things to watch” I make sure to read or at least scan through the material, as it might contain information about stuff I don’t know yet but should. In other words, it’s way to keep my radar on for upcoming opportunities.
That is why I went to flip through the slides of a presentation titled “100 Things to Watch in 2011″ a couple of days ago, and I found it pretty interesting, so much that I decided to blog about it. You’ll find the presentation below (click on “Menu” and “View full screen” to be able to read it easily).



Keep in mind that the topics covered are very general, ranging from countries that growing fast to food that is spreading in different regions of the world. That being said there are many websites and technology trends listed. For example, have you ever thought about ads inside CAPTCHA forms?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recommend this

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...